Ledger Nano X hardware wallet
What does it do?
Apart from taking your cryptocurrencies offline (which is the safest form of storing crypto assets), the Ledger Nano X hardware wallet can send and receive payments, check your account balances, and manage multiple addresses for each currency.
- Manage your crypto assets on the go, anywhere you go. As long as you have a network connection
- It's bluetooth enabled and can be used with your smartphone using Ledger Live
- Stores more than 100 apps at one time. Can store more than a 100 types of coins. For a list of supported crypto assets - click here
- State of the art security. Your private keys are stored in a certified secure element
- Bluetooth connections encrypted end-to-end security
- Easy backup
- Intuitive controls via Ledger Live
What are its key features?
- Features a certified secure element (CC EAL5+) chip which is the most secure type of chip in the market to keep your cryptographic assets safe
- Bluetooth enabled allowing you to connect to Ledger Live on the go
- Digital screen to confirm transactions and view wallets
- Allows you to have 8 digit pin security lock
- Built in unique access with seed generation and recovery. Guard your 24 words with your life. No one can access your coins if they don't have access to your 24 words
- 24 words allow for easy back up and restoration
- Multi app support. Download apps from Ledger Wallet. Chrome compatible.
- USB connection
- Foldable, compact and easy to carry
- Compatible with other Ledger products
What's in the box?
- Ledger Nano X hardware wallet
- USB cable
- Recovery sheets
- Instructions on getting started
- Key chain strap
Unboxing the Ledger Nano X
What cryptocurrencies/ tokens are supported?
Ledger Nano X hardware wallet is currently compatible with over 1000 coins. This list is being continuously updated with new firmware releases. You can add apps developed by Ledger and the community through Ledger Live. The following is a list of some currencies supported at present. For a comprehensive list click here.
- Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Dash, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Komodo, Litecoin, PoSW, Ripple, Stratis, Zcash, Fido U2F, Hello, Ark, Expanse, UBIQ, PIVX, Vertcoin, Viacoin, Neo, Stealthcoin, Stellar, Hcash, Digibyte, Qtum, BTCP, ZenChash
- All Ethereum based tokens (ERC 20 tokens) including POWR, Golem, Monaco, TenX and a range of others are supported. Please see our Facebook page for regular updates to this list as the list is continuously updated.
What are the specifications?
Dimension and weight
- Size - 72mm x 18.6mm x 11.75mm
- Weight - 34g
- 64 bits desktop computer Windows (8+), Mac OS (10.10+), Linux excluding ARM processors
- Compatible with smartphones iOS9+ or Android 7+
Microcontroller and connector
- Connector on device: USB Type C, and connector on desktop: USB Type A
- Certification level: CC EAL5+
- Chips: ST33J2M0 (secure) + STM32WB55
What is the user interface?