** WE'RE ON HOLIDAY FROM 27 TO 30 SEPT. ORDERS PLACED DURING THIS TIME WILL BE SHIPPED ON 4 OCT 2022 **
IN STOCK. FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING. NEXT BUSINESS DAY SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS MADE PRIOR TO 6.30 PM AEDT
"Speedy delivery, great products, immaculate and very prompt customer service provided. Crypto Wallets Australia is definitely my go to place for anything crypto wallet related" Allen, Victoria
Ledger Nano X hardware wallet
Protect your cryptocurrency wherever you go with Ledgers' most advanced hardware wallet to date. It provides state of the art security, bigger screen and greater storage capacity. Its Bluetooth connectivity allows you to safely connect to your smartphone on the go with end-to-end encrypted communication. To add to its impressive capabilities, the Ledger Nano X hardware wallet can store up to 100 apps at a time. It comes with a 2 year warranty from Ledger.
What are the key features of the Nano X?
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with your smartphone
- Install up to 100 apps depending on the size of the app
- Manage your crypto with Ledger Live on your desktop or smartphone
- Certified secure chip (The Ledger Nano X smart chip is the same as the one used in credit cards)
- Supports over 5000 cryptocurrencies
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information. We compare the Ledger devices here.
What are its other features?
- Pairs with Ledger Live app offering easy user interface
- Digital screen to confirm transactions and view wallets
- Allows you to have an 8 digit pin code
- Built in unique access with seed generation and recovery. Provides a 24 word passphrase that is unique to each account
- Bluetooth and USB connection
- Foldable, compact, easy to carry
- Compatible with other Ledger products
Coins supported by the Ledger Nano X wallet
Click here for the full list of coins supported by the Ledger Nano X hardware wallet. If you are checking for the compatibility of a specific coin, insert its name in the search box.
What's in the box?
- Ledger Nano X hardware wallet
- USB cable
- Recovery sheets
- Instructions on getting started
- Key chain strap
Size: 72mm x 18.6mm x 11.75mm
- Windows (8.1 and above)
- Mac OS (10.10 and above)
- Linux 64-bit excluding ARM processors
- Smartphones IOS9 or Android 7 and above
- NOT compatible with Chromebook
Use Ledger Nano X paired with Ledger Live
Ledger Live is the all in one companion app for the Ledger Nano S Plus and Ledger Nano X hardware wallets. Use the Ledger Live app to set up the hardware wallet account, download apps, view transactions and balances and update firmware.
Download directly from the Ledger Wallet website to your desktop. Avoid downloading from other sites as there are many fake Ledger Live apps.
Connect to your smartphone via Bluetooth safe in the knowledge that you are using a state of the art Bluetooth protocol which is numeric based and uses AES-based encryption.
What is Ledger Live?
Download the Ledger Live app
Did you know the Ledger Nano X has a security certification?
The Ledger Nano X and the Ledger Nano S are the only hardware wallets in the market to receive CSPN security certification by the ANSSI.
How do I set up the Ledger Nano X?
Check out this Youtube video on how to set up your hardware wallet
Ledger Live set up instructions
We are authorised Australian retailers of the Ledger Nano X. See our CWA Frequently Asked Questions page on Ledger Nano X for more information and follow our Facebook page at 'Crypto Wallets Australia' for regular updates on Ledger Nano X software developments.
Orders before 6.30pm (Sydney time) shipped the next business day when in stock. We also ship to New Zealand. Signature on delivery is required and provided free of charge. We recommend that shipping with postage insurance is selected. Read here for further details.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Please see our Terms page for conditions of sale and refunds policy. By making an order through our company, you are agreeing to our conditions of sale and terms. We do not accept change of mind returns due to the high security nature of the product.
SEE RELATED ARTICLES
For Ledger Nano X FAQ - Click here
For Ledger Nano X set up guide - Click here