IN STOCK. FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING. NEXT BUSINESS DAY SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS MADE PRIOR TO 6.30 PM AEDT
"Speedy delivery, great products, immaculate and very prompt customer service provided. Crypto Wallets Australia is definitely my go to place for anything crypto wallet related" Allen, Victoria
Ledger Nano X hardware wallet
Protect your cryptocurrency wherever you go with Ledgers' most advanced hardware wallet to date. It provides state of the art security and provides Bluetooth connectivity allowing you to safely connect to your smartphone. Safely transact anywhere knowing that all bluetooth communications are encrypted end-to-end. To add to its impressive capabilities, the Ledger Nano X hardware wallet can store up to 100 apps at a time.
How is the Ledger Nano X different to the Ledger Nano S?
- It is Bluetooth enabled to connect with your smartphone (iOS 9 or Android 7 and above)
- You can install up to 100 apps depending on the size of the app. Ledger Nano S can hold up to 3 apps
- Set up your device and manage your crypto with Ledger Live on your mobile
- The Ledger Nano X has two modes of connection (USB-C cable to connect to your desktop and Bluetooth to connect to your smartphone), whilst the Ledger Nano S requires a USB connection
- The certified secure chip used in the Ledger Nano X is the same chip used in credit cards and passports.
What are its other features?
- Pairs with Ledger Live app offering easy user interface
- Digital screen to confirm transactions and view wallets
- Allows you to have an 8 digit pin code
- Built in unique access with seed generation and recovery. Provides a 24 word passphrase that is unique to each account
- Bluetooth and USB-C connection
- Foldable, compact, easy to carry
- Compatible with other Ledger products
Coins supported by the Ledger Nano X wallet
Click here for the full list of coins supported by the Ledger Nano X hardware wallet. If you are checking for the compatibility of a specific coin, put its name in the search box.
What's in the box?
- Ledger Nano X hardware wallet
- USB cable
- Recovery sheets
- Instructions on getting started
- Key chain strap
Size: 72mm x 18.6mm x 11.75mm
- Windows (8.1 and above)
- Mac OS (10.10 and above)
- Linux 64-bit excluding ARM processors
- Smartphones IOS9 or Android 7 and above
- NOT compatible with Chromebook
Use Ledger Nano X paired with Ledger Live
Ledger Live is the all in one companion app for the Ledger Nano S and Ledger Nano X hardware wallets. Use the Ledger Live app to set up the hardware wallet account, download apps, view transactions and balances and update firmware.
Download directly from the Ledger Wallet website to your desktop. Avoid downloading from other sites as there are many fake Ledger Live apps.
Connect to your smartphone via Bluetooth safe in the knowledge that you are using a state of the art Bluetooth protocol which is numeric based and uses AES-based encryption.
What is Ledger Live?
Download the Ledger Live app
Did you know the Ledger Nano X has a security certification?
The Ledger Nano X and the Ledger Nano S are the only hardware wallets in the market to receive CSPN security certification by the ANSSI.
How do I set up the Ledger Nano X?
Check out this Youtube video on how to set up your hardware wallet
Ledger Live set up instructions
We are authorised Australian retailers of the Ledger Nano X. See our Wallet FAQ page on Ledger Nano X for more information and follow our Facebook page at 'Crypto Wallets Australia' for regular updates on Ledger Nano X software developments.
Orders before 6.30pm (Sydney time) shipped the next business day when in stock. We also ship to New Zealand. Signature on delivery is required and provided free of charge. We recommend that shipping with postage insurance is selected. Read here for further details.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Please see our Terms page for conditions of sale and refunds policy. By making an order through our company, you are agreeing to our conditions of sale and terms. We do not accept change of mind returns due to the high security nature of the product.
SEE RELATED ARTICLES
For Ledger Nano X FAQ - Click here
For Ledger Nano X set up guide - Click here