LEDGER NANO X
'LEDGER BE MINE' PROMOTION FROM 3 -17 FEBRUARY. BUY A LEDGER NANO X AND RECEIVE A FREE LEDGER NANO S! DON'T FORGET TO ADD THE LEDGER NANO S TO YOUR CART PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
ORDERS PRIOR TO 6.30 PM (AEDT) WILL BE SHIPPED THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY!
Protect your cryptocurrency wherever you go with Ledgers' most advanced hardware wallet to date. It provides state of the art security whilst being Bluetooth enabled allowing you to safely connect to your smartphone. Safely transact anywhere knowing that all bluetooth communications are encrypted end-to-end. To add to this impressive capabilities, the Ledger Nano X hardware wallet can store up to 100 apps at a time.
How is the Ledger Nano X different to the Ledger Nano S?
- It is Bluetooth enabled and can connect to your smartphone
- You can install up to 100 apps (Ledger Nano S can hold approximately 4 -5 apps at a time) depending on the size of the app
- Set up your device and manage your crypto with Ledger Live on your mobile
- The Ledger Nano X has two modes of connection (USB and Bluetooth), whilst the Ledger Nano S requires a USB connection
- The certified secure chip used in the Ledger Nano X is the same chip used in credit cards and passports.
What are its other features?
- Digital screen to confirm transactions and view wallets
- Allows you to have an 8 digit pin code
- Built in unique access with seed generation and recovery. provides a 24 word passphrase that is unique to each account
- USB connection
- Foldable, compact, easy to carry
- Compatible with other Ledger products
What coins are supported by the Ledger Nano X?
Click here for the full list of coins supported by the Ledger Nano X hardware wallet. If you are checking for the compatibility of a specific coin, put its name in the search box.
What's in the Ledger Nano X box?
- Ledger Nano X hardware wallet
- USB cable
- Recovery sheets
- Instructions on getting started
- Key chain strap
What is Ledger Live?
It's the all in one companion app for the Ledger Nano S and Ledger Nano X hardware wallets for IOS and Android smart phones. Connect via Bluetooth safe in the knowledge that you are using a state of the art Bluetooth protocol which is numeric based and uses AES-based encryption.
Use the Ledger Live app to set up the hardware wallet account, download apps, view transactions and balances and update firmware.
Did you know?
The Ledger Nano X and the Ledger Nano S are the only hardware wallets in the market to receive CSPN security certification by the ANSSI.
Size: 72mm x 18.6mm x 11.75mm
- Windows (8+)
- Mac OS (10.8+)
- Linux excluding ARM processors
- Smartphones IOS9+ and Android 7+
How do I set up the Ledger Nano X?
We are authorised Australian re-sellers of the Ledger Nano X. See our Wallet FAQ page on Ledger Nano X for more information and follow our Facebook page at 'Crypto Wallets Australia' for regular updates on Ledger Nano X software developments.
Orders before 6.30pm (Sydney time) shipped the next business day when in stock. We also ship to New Zealand. Signature on delivery is required and provided free of charge. We recommend that shipping with postage insurance is selected. Read here for further details.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Please see our Terms page for conditions of sale and refunds policy. By making an order through our company, you are agreeing to our conditions of sale and terms. We do not accept returns once packaging is opened.
SEE RELATED ARTICLES
For Ledger Nano X FAQ - Click here
For Ledger Nano X set up guide - Click here