LEDGER NANO X - DOUBLE PACK
LIMITED LEDGER NANO X IN STOCK. NEXT BUSINESS DAY SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS MADE PRIOR TO 6.30 PM AEDT
"I ordered my Ledger Nano through Crypto Wallets Australia and found their customer service and communication to be outstanding. I cannot recommend the company highly enough. Quality service at a very reasonable price". Prue, WA
Protect your cryptocurrency wherever you go with Ledgers' most advanced hardware wallet to date. It provides state of the art security whilst being Bluetooth enabled allowing you to safely connect to your smartphone. Safely transact anywhere knowing that all bluetooth communications are encrypted end-to-end. To add to this impressive capabilities, the Ledger Nano X hardware wallet can store up to 100 apps at a time.
How is the Ledger Nano X different to the Ledger Nano S?
- It is Bluetooth enabled and can connect to your smartphone
- You can install up to 100 apps (Ledger Nano S can hold approximately 4 -5 apps at a time) depending on the size of the app
- Set up your device and manage your crypto with Ledger Live on your mobile
- The Ledger Nano X has two modes of connection (USB and Bluetooth), whilst the Ledger Nano S requires a USB connection
- The certified secure chip used in the Ledger Nano X is the same chip used in credit cards and passports.
What are its other features?
- Digital screen to confirm transactions and view wallets
- Allows you to have an 8 digit pin code
- Built in unique access with seed generation and recovery. provides a 24 word passphrase that is unique to each account
- USB connection
- Foldable, compact, easy to carry
- Compatible with other Ledger products
What coins are supported by the Ledger Nano X?
Click here for the full list of coins supported by the Ledger Nano X hardware wallet. If you are checking for the compatibility of a specific coin, put its name in the search box.
What's in the Ledger Nano X box?
- Ledger Nano X hardware wallet
- USB cable
- Recovery sheets
- Instructions on getting started
- Key chain strap
What's the one thing I need to keep in mind about hardware wallets?
When the device is first set up, it will require the customer to generate a unique Pin Code. Also the wallet will generate a unique combination of 24 words which will be the wallet Recovery Phrase. These two things provide access to the wallet. These words need to be kept securely as this provides access to your crypto account. If the Pin Code and Recovery Phrase are lost or incorrectly written down, the customer will no longer be able to access the wallet and therefore the account.
What is Ledger Live?
It's the all in one companion app for the Ledger Nano S and Ledger Nano X hardware wallets for IOS and Android smart phones. Connect via Bluetooth safe in the knowledge that you are using a state of the art Bluetooth protocol which is numeric based and uses AES-based encryption.
Use the Ledger Live app to set up the hardware wallet account, download apps, view transactions and balances and update firmware.
Did you know?
The Ledger Nano X and the Ledger Nano S are the only hardware wallets in the market to receive CSPN security certification by the ANSSI.
Size: 72mm x 18.6mm x 11.75mm
- Windows (8+)
- Mac OS (10.8+)
- Linux excluding ARM processors
- Smartphones IOS9+ and Android 7+
How do I set up the Ledger Nano X?
We are authorised Australian re-sellers of the Ledger Nano X. See our Wallet FAQ page on Ledger Nano X for more information and follow our Facebook page at 'Crypto Wallets Australia' for regular updates on Ledger Nano X software developments.
Orders before 6.30pm (Sydney time) shipped the next business day when in stock. We also ship to New Zealand. Signature on delivery is required and provided free of charge. We recommend that shipping with postage insurance is selected. Read here for further details.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Please see our Terms page for conditions of sale and refunds policy. By making an order through our company, you are agreeing to our conditions of sale and terms.
We do not accept change of mind returns due to the high security nature of the product.
SEE RELATED ARTICLES
For Ledger Nano X FAQ - Click here
For Ledger Nano X set up guide - Click here