IN STOCK. FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING. ORDERS PRIOR TO 6.30 PM AEST PROCESSED SAME DAY AND SHIPPED THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY
Ledger Nano S PLUS
The Ledger Nano S Plus is the latest hardware wallet bringing the best of the trusted Nano S with some great additions including a NFT and Defi friendly OS, greater memory and capacity and a CC EAL5+ certified secure chip to protect your crypto from hackers. It also features a larger improved screen making it easier to navigate and verify transactions. Send and sign for your transactions with full transparency in Ledger Live. It comes with a 2 year warranty from Ledger.
Key features of the Nano S Plus wallet
- Stores up to 100 apps (coin wallets)
- Over 5000 cryptocurrencies supported
- Secure 'smart-chip' makes it malware and tamper resistant
- Digital screen to confirm transactions and view wallets
- Allows user to create a unique 8 digit Pin Code
- Generates a unique 24 word passphrase for each user account
- iOS and Android compatible
- Can be used with a smartphone connected via OTG cable (to be purchased separately)
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information. We compare the Ledger devices here.
Crypto coins supported by the Nano S Plus
Click here for the full list of coins currently supported by the Ledger Nano S Plus hardware wallet. Currently over 5000 coin types are supported.
What's in the box?
- Ledger Nano S Plus hardware wallet
- USB-A to USB-C cable
- Recovery sheet
- Instructions sheet
- Key chain
Nano S Plus compatibility
- 64 bit desktop computer (Windows 8.1, macOS 10.14, Linux Ubuntu 16.10) excluding ARM processors
- Smartphones - IPhone (iOS 13.0+) and Android (OS 8.1+) Requires an OTG kit to be purchased separately to connect to a smartphone.
Size: 62.39 x 17.40 x 8.40 mm
Use Ledger Nano S Plus paired with Ledger Live
Ledger Live is the all-in-one companion app for the Ledger Nano S, Nano S Plus and Nano X hardware wallets. Download directly from the Ledger Wallet website to your desktop. Avoid downloading from other sites as there are many fake Ledger Live apps.
What is Ledger Live?
Download the Ledger Live app
Did you know that the Ledger wallets are the first hardware wallet to receive a security certification?
The Ledger wallets are the only hardware wallets in the market to receive CSPN security certification by the ANSSI
How do I set up the Ledger Nano S Plus wallet?
Check out this page on how to set up the hardware wallet
Ledger Live set up instructions
We are authorised Australian retailers of the Ledger Nano S Plus. See our CWA FAQ page on Ledger Nano S Plus for more information and follow our Facebook page at 'Crypto Wallets Australia' for regular updates on Ledger Nano S software developments.
Orders before 6.30pm (Sydney time) are shipped the next business day when in stock. We also ship to New Zealand. Signature on delivery is required and provided free of charge. We recommend that the shipping with postage insurance option is selected. Read here for further details.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Please see our Terms page for conditions of sale and refunds policy. By making an order through our company, you are agreeing to our conditions of sale and terms. We do not accept change of mind returns due to the high security nature of the product.
SEE RELATED ARTICLES
For Ledger Nano S Plus FAQ - Click here
For Ledger Nano S Plus set up guide - Click here