TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
- Completion of an order implies customer agreement to the price and the description of the article purchased, as well as these Terms and Conditions.
- Orders will be fulfilled based on stock availability. This will be notified on our website and product page.
- Pre-Orders taken from time to time and this is clearly stated on the website homepage and product order page.
- Delivery times are indicative only, and depend on Australia Post delivery timelines. We will not be held responsible for delays beyond our control.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to check the integrity of the purchased items as soon as they are delivered to ensure that, 1) it is what was ordered, 2) the device is not damaged or faulty upon receipt. If a return is warranted, the return of the product must be authorised by us via email and must follow the returns procedure. See RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY below for a detailed description of the returns process of faulty items.
- Crypto Wallets Australia will not be responsible for misplaced coins or any other data/funds lost in the use of the wallet.
- Hardware wallets are designed to a high level of security and restricted access in order to perform their function of keeping the wallet owner's/customer's crypto assets secure. We as resellers of the device will not be responsible under any circumstance if,
- the Pin Code and Recovery Phrase are not kept securely and another person gets access to your crypto assets, or
- the Pin Code and Recovery Phrase are misplaced/ written down incorrectly and the wallet owner/customer can no longer access their wallet.
- All images on this website are indicative only of the products sold. Packaging may be updated by the manufacturer and the newer packaging or products may differ to some images shown on the website.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
Change of mind returns:
- A full refund will be provided for change of mind if we are notified before the order has been packaged and shipped.
- If the order has already been packaged and processed for shipping, but not yet shipped, a 10% shipping and handling fee will be withheld from the price paid for the item and the balance refunded.
- Change of mind returns are not accepted once the item has been shipped - this is non-negotiable. We provide a guarantee to all customers that the hardware wallets sold to them have not changed third party hands i.e. the products we sell are purchased directly from the manufacturer in France, shipped directly to us and sold to the customer.
- We will replace any items that are received by the customer in a defective state. The customer is required to get in touch with us within 14 days of the receipt of the device by email clearly explaining the fault. We will work with you to establish the cause of defect prior to shipping back to us. Once the customer has tried all troubleshooting steps and if the product is still not functional, we will provide a RMA number for return of the device.
- Once received by us, we will examine the product and verify the defect. If found to be faulty, a replacement will be shipped immediately. If found to be not faulty, the same item will be shipped back to the customer (customer is responsible for additional shipping costs in the case of the latter).
DELIVERY NOT SUCCESSFUL RETURNS
- All orders are shipped out with tracking and requires signature on delivery. Australia Post notifies customers of delivery progress and delivery date. If no one is available on the day of delivery to accept the parcel and sign for it, the postman will leave a card asking the customer to collect the parcel from the local Post Office.
- If parcels are not picked up in due time from the Post Office, they are returned to Crypto Wallets Australia and we are charged for the return shipping. Customers will be notified if their parcels are returned to us by Australia Post. If we are then requested to re-post the parcels back to the customer, note that we will require the payment of the return shipping to us as well as the second round of shipping to the customer.
- We offer a shipping option where customers can purchase insurance to cover potential damage to items during shipping. Note this insurance only covers any loss or damage incurred during delivery by Australia Post. We highly recommend that this option is used.
DELIVERY DATES FOR PRE ORDERS
- We maintain a high level of professionalism and are always transparent and genuine in relaying delivery dates when taking Pre-Orders. However, Ledger France warehouse may change stock delivery dates without notice. We will not be held responsible for these changes. If a customer is not happy with a change in delivery date, we are able to provide a full refund.