What are its key features?
- Bullet proof protection for cryptocurrencies
- Embedded digital screen where you can see all information related to a transaction
- Built-in 9 digit pin security lock
- Built in seed generation and recovery
- 2 Factor Authentication
- 24 seed word passphrase for easy back up and restoration
- Multi app support
- USB connection
- Compact and easy to carry
What's in the box?
- Trezor device
- USB cable
- Two little booklets for noting the recovery seed
- User manual
- Set of stickers (4 items)
Does the box have a security seal?
Yes. Trezor packaging comes with two security seals at the top and bottom. The device is also wrapped in a thin plastic tight wrap.
Which cryptocurrencies/ tokens are supported by Trezor?
Over 500 coins are supported by the Trezor hardware wallet. These include Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Dash, Litecoin, Zcash, Namecoin, Dogecoin, Expanse, ERC 20 tokens (tokens based on the Ethereum platform), UBIQ, NEM. Go here to see a comprehensive list of coins.
Which operating systems is it compatible with?
TREZOR is a USB 2.0 device compatible with Windows (7 or higher), Linux and OS X (10.8 or higher). Can use with a desktop or Android mobile phone.